Easy One Warm Nude - 50ml
EASY ONE ESPECIALLY DESIGNED GEL LINE FOR FAST SALON WORK - EASY LEVEL FORMULA!
Easy One is a line of self-leveling gels that are designed for "no file technique" or very little filing. For all fans of selflevelling texture gels - your favorites are finally here!
The Easy One line is made out of nine types of builder gels:
- Quartz Clear (which is the most fluid gel, and the only one that is ALL-IN-ONE gel: base and builder)
- Milky Way (beautiful „frosty„ soft Milky builder gel - requires base under)
- Make up / Cover Pink (make up with exceptional pigment, builder gel, requires base gel under it)
- Pink Star (specific pink builder gel with high coverage, requires base gel under it)
- Ivory (soft natural white builder gel, requires base under it)
- Body (completely natural, cold tones cover builder gel, requires base inder it)
- Twinkle white (milky white gel with tiny shimmer and glitters)
- Twinkle nude (Twinkle Nude comes in nude natural color with the same type shimmer and glitters)
- Warm Nude (nude warm undertone of builder gel)
Advantages & how to use it :
- Easy Level formula (self-leveling gels that don't leak into the cuticle when working, 2x2 fingers or one at a time paralel work).
- Specially designed for quick salon work that does not require final filing after polimerization.
- Easy one builder gels are not intended for extreme lengths and making them on a template (it is recommended to draw on the template first with any thicker and harder gel).
- Gels especcially made for "NO-file technique".
- The perfect blend of flexibility and strength.
- Excellent for natural nails as well as refill.
- Reduced burning sensation during polymerization.
- Very strong nail adhesion.
- Drying time: UV - 2 min, comby UV/ LED: 60-90 sec depending on the thickness of the layer.
Easy One Warm Nude – cover pink builder gel
Highly pigmented cover building gel in a warm undertone. Its pigment is extremely strong, so it will not be transparent, but you must pay attention to the thickness of the layers. A gel that is not intended for working on templates, but is ideal for fast salon nails as well as refills and colors on its own with a combination of top coat.
Tip for easier application and no-file technique: after drying the base coat, apply a thin sliding layer of builder gel as a polish (do not cure) and with a bigger quantity of the same gel - work from the cutticle area towards the end of the nail /„nail spine„/, then gently pull toward laterals /edges of the nail/, rotate the nail upside down for few seconds to create a nail shape that you don't need to file or file very little. (video on the official Fb site and in the group on FB Jana Nails Official).