GENIE IN A BOTTLE LIVING CORAL 5 ml
A new product that will win you over as soon as you try it. A real life “genie in a bottle” that makes all your wishes come true. Genie in a bottle is a liquid highly pigmented color gel that comes with an ergonomically made brush ready to use. Please read instructions before buying !
Genie in a bottle is NOT gel polish , and we strongly don't recommend it to use it on very soft soak off systems . It is liquid hard color gel , extremely pigmented with extra coverage and practical packaging with brush . Once You try it and get used to work with this kind of textures- it will stay there for ever !
- GIB is very high in viscosity but containing extremely amount of pigments for full coverage even in 1st layer ! Apply it with brush lied down on nail , don't press too hard with brush and apply it smoothly and gently on nail . Be carefull that You apply GIB equally on surface and evenly spread.
- leave it for few seconds on nail to be assure it is evenly applyed and to be selfleveled ( 2 x2 finger at a time ) before putting it into lamp
- most of the colors are 100 % covering from 1st layer ( even nudes and neons ! ) but we strongly recommend to apply 2 thin layers for precise application.
- always try 1 before buying larger quantity
- GIB can be dryed ONLY in comby uv/led lamps of min pčower 48 W ( it will not dry if you have lamp that is lower than 48 W and only uv )
- all of our colours from GIB collections are made and tested only for drying in uv/led lamps of min power 48 W . If You experience problems like "shrinking " or small bubbles after drying - please check if You have good lamp to work with , is power really 48 W ( not just written it is ) , is the lamp old . This products requiores max power for drying as it contains very large quantity of pigments for fullcover at 1st layer . If You till have problem with shrinking , check thickness of layer applied and product quantity to be evenly spread on nail.
- use it on smooth surfaces ( filled and very good buffed builder or acrygel )
- as it is product in a bottle , when You come to the end of bottle m just turn it upside down and use last of colour inside
-for all other help and question , turorials and videos , please join our official support group on FB : Jana Nails Official group